A short list:
- Strip monopoly. I’m not sure how this would work, but one day I’ll figure it out.
- A barter system. You could pay tax or make me a cup of tea.
- Make your own Community cards.
- Reduce tax by a 30-second complimentary monologue about the person whose property you’ve landed on.
- Stop playing monopoly.
- Remove all money. Properties may be bought by singing to the banker.
- Make-believe monopoly. One player is a villainous corporation that wants to take over the city, and one player is Bat(wo)man. Create a narrative.
What’s your tactic?
See more short lists here.